Celebes Journal of Community Services with ISSN 2962-4088 is a biannual scientific multidisciplinary journal published by STIE Amkop Makassar, Indonesia. It is in the national level that covers a lot of common problems or issues related to community services. The aim of this journal publication is to disseminate the conceptual thoughts or ideas and research results that have been achieved in the area of community services. Implementation of service activities also involve the participation of the community and partners. Service activities are organized into an activity aimed at improving the welfare of society. The articles are going to be published in the months of May and November each year. Any interested authors could submit their manuscript in English or Bahasa Indonesia.
Detailed information about the flow for the manuscript submission (author) to the acceptance by the editor is shown in the following figure.
In short, the steps are:
- Manuscript Submission (by author) (route 1)
- Manuscript Check and Selection (by manager and editors) (route 2). Editors have a right to directly accept, reject, or review. Prior to further processing steps, plagiarism check using Turnitin is applied for each manuscript.
- Manuscript Reviewing Process (by reviewers) (route 3-4)
- Notification of Manuscript Acceptance, Revision, or Rejection (by editor to author based on reviewers comments) (route 5)
- Paper Revision (by author)
- Revision Submission based on Reviewer Suggestion (by author) with the similar flow to point number 1. (route 1)
- If the reviewer seems to be satisfied with revision, notification for acceptance (by editor). (route 6)
- Galley proof and publishing process (route 7 and 8)
Vol. 1 No. 2 (2022): Juny - November
This journal publishes articles on community service and empowerment results that are problem-solving, comprehensive, meaningful, and sustainable, with clear goals. Various community service and empowerment activities must have novelty (have innovation and creativity), so that they do not just replicate the same activities in different places, have measurable results and impacts on society, and support the achievement of the goals set forth in the Sustainable which will be published in the Celebes Journal of Community Services by STIE Amkop Makassar
Published: Sep 23, 2022